Sunday, September 2, 2012

soccer jerseys wire ignoring body stench others. Maybe he really is a wake up now

By even the slightest injury, heart hanging in front of the TV FANS have slowly put down, Even a lot of mother-level and even then grandmother class FANS are my unharmed mutual Fortunately, a lot of buildings between cheers even street could be heard clearly.
On the ambulance, the doctors have busy to that honest man for treatment, not because his reality is a criminal neglect., He looked very painful hands weakness but still struggling upward move up he wanted to hand to protect the back of his throat, but ultimately failed to fulfill my wish. estimate of his digestive tract and vocal cords may have all burned out, do not know that he will be able to continue to speak my side appease him , one side is worried about his future.
That Dr. Lu also joined the ranks of the rescue, wire ignoring body stench others. Maybe he really is a wake up now, perhaps, may be just a moment to reflect on it, to no longer continue to affect his guilt psychological, of course, but also there is no guarantee that he do not want to take the atonement to mitigate the sins he had caused, why always regret things happen before it? why not for others to think more tender? indeed worth pondering a problem.
Everywhere in the media reporter followed us all the way to the hospital for emergency treatment work, look at the ambulance,soccer jerseys, as early as the long wait at the door for the ambulance crew to put the injured patients transferred to the operating room, looking at the operating room lights in front of me lit , my heart burst of heavy sigh, I closed my eyes, and silently wish him out of the threat of death.
Interview did not make my reporter friends a very very very excited, I was not in any mood to be interviewed, said in the ambulance, I vaguely hear his final voice talking slightly I will repay you, the ...... was very angry.
Came to the hospital emergency building behind the square, I was stopped.
Which is a small Square Garden, the environment is still relatively beautiful I looked at the reporters one can not help but want to know the truth of the expression,derrick rose shoe, put a light tone, said: some loud, this my first apology not quite sure I know the truth of this incident, so here I can get things to tell you, but I promised the others to keep this secret, so I think you should respect other people's privacy, reported things

No comments:

Post a Comment